If you are still wondering what to get certain loved ones for the Holidays, we’ve compiled a list of gifts that give back!
1. Sevenly ~ One Week. One Cause. For every purchase, they donate $7 to a non-profit. Their mission is to harness the power of art and community to build sustainable awareness and fund movements that support charities in their efforts to change the world.
2. Hendrick Boards ~ One tee feeds one animal for one month. The purchase of the “LOVE ANIMALS” hoodie and short sleeve tee sparks a $10 donation to save your local shelter animals. Based on your shipping address they will send a donation to your local rescue, shelter or sanctuary. We love Hendricks Boards!
3. 31 Bits ~ 31 Bits is a business using fashion and design to empower women to rise above poverty. They are currently working with 108 women in Gulu, Uganda. They purchase jewelry from each woman on a monthly basis, providing them with an immediate, consistent, and fair income. Each piece of jewelry is handmade using 100% recycled paper and other local materials. They also provide them with numerous development programs, equipping them to develop a career and attain social equity on a local level.
4. m.a.m.a. earth ~ m.a.m.a. e a r t h is an organization of loving mamas & papas that is focused on building community with “green carpet” charity events and nature-based education for youth and adults. To date, m.a.m.a. e a r t h has raised money for Nourish The Children, Volunteers of America, Shine On Sierra Leone and Yayasan Bumi Sehat (who provide pre/post natal and gentle birthing support in Bali and Haiti), Ashinaga in Japan, and many more.
5. The Neshama Project ~ The Neshama Project’s mission is to use a special blue hamsa as a tool to help support and spread the message of many organizations and people who are making this world a healthier, brighter, more soulful place. 10% of your purchase will go towards one of the organizations they support: Innovation Africa, Friends of Ofanim & Zeno Mountain Farm.
6. Be Love Apparel ~ The mission of Be Love is inspire, educate & organize people to create justice & peace through the practice of non-violence. They work to share resouces & awareness that empower communities to create positive social change.
7. The Love Infinitely Shop ~ Of course, we love it when you shop with us as well! Everything from art prints to jewelry to official Love Infinitely apparel, we’ve got something for everyone. Shop now to insure a delivery in time for Christmas. New items are being added to the shop as we speak.
Lots of great stuff to choose from and all items continue to give even after the present has been given!
~B & the Love Infinitely Team
SHARE WITH/TAG US VIA:
Email us: email@example.com
Use the hashtags: #31Days #31DaysofGiving #LoveInfinitely #LoveInfinitelyProject #give #love #create #change