It’s Week Two of the 31 Days of Giving and we have some ideas to help you give on behalf of yourself and others. That’s right: save the world and complete your Holiday shopping all at once!
Check out some of the organizations we love:
- Mercy for Animals: We believe that all animals should be treated with respect and compassion, and so does Mercy for Animals. Farmed animals are some of the most abused animals in the world. Donate to prevent cruelty to these animals and educate consumers as to where their food comes from.
- Sea Shepherd: Our friends at Sea Shepherd work to end the destruction of habitat and slaughter of wildlife in the world’s oceans in order to conserve and protect ecosystems and species. Their campaigns go further than what you may have seen on Whale Wars, and they need your help to end the slaughter of the beautiful ocean wildlife.
- Animal Rescue Corps: Taking direct action to help animals is key. Animal Rescue Corps does this in three ways: they conducts rescues of animals who fall victim to abuse and natural disaster, create public awareness of animal suffering, and offer training and assessments for animal shelters, professionals and volunteers. Your donation will help these inspiring individuals save the lives of countless animals.
- Rainforest Alliance: People and the environment can prosper together – that is what the Rainforest Alliance believes. They work to conserve biodiversity and ensure sustainable livelihoods by transforming land-use practices, business practices and consumer behavior. Not only will your donation protect the beautiful environment, but it will create sustainable livelihoods for those who depend on their forest.
- Earth Island Institute: Love the Earth, but you can’t choose one program to donate? Earth Island Institute is a hub for grassroots campaigns dedicated to conserving, preserving, and restoring the ecosystems on which our civilization depends. Your donation will help over 40 projects that are currently under sponsorship.
- Oceana: Our oceans are in trouble – Oceana works to restore the oceans of the world to their former levels of abundance. They have defined and measurable outcomes that allow you to know how your donation is helping change the state of our oceans.
- More Than Me: Help get Liberian girls off the streets and in schools. More Than Me works with community leaders to identify the girls who are at the highest risk of being sexually exploited to ensure that education and opportunity, not exploitation and poverty, defines their lives. You may not be a parent or educator, but you can help shape the lives of these girls!
- Free the Slaves: We posted about modern day slavery, and how it’s still going on all around us. Free the Slaves is dedicated to end slavery worldwide. It CAN happen and your donation will help liberate slaves and change the systems that make slavery possible.
- Art Feeds: Art inspires, motivates, and heals. Art Feeds, based in Joplin, MO, is dedicated to the growth and healing of children who have undergone trauma and overcome obstacles faced because of the tornado that destroyed their town. Not only can you help sponsor a variety of art programs, you will help Art Feeds grow across the nation. How cool would it be to have a mobile art program in your community?!
Loving you all, infinitely!
SHARE WITH/TAG US VIA:
Email us: email@example.com
Use the hashtags: #31Days #31DaysofGiving #LoveInfinitely #LoveInfinitelyProject #give #love #create #change